Madison County, Florida:
* Madison Blue Spring State Park in the Town of Lee, FL - named #1 Swimming Hole in the Nation - USA Today (2015) Readers10Best.
This First Magnitude Spring flows into the Withlacoochee River in North Florida at 8300 NE State Road 6, Lee,FL 32059. Enjoy swimming, canoe/kayaking, picnicking, birding and wildlife viewing. Certified divers visit this extensive spring to explore its underwater caverns and beauty.
* Cherry Lake, a 600-acre recreational lake known for bass fishing, boating, skiing, swimming, playground and picnic area.
* Aucilla, Withlacoochee and Suwannee Rivers - kayaking, canoeing, fishing
* Four Freedoms Park Monument and Gazebo in downtown Madison, FL
* Treasures of Madison County Museum in downtown Madison, FL - over 3,000 historical photos!
* Ladell Brothers Environmental Center at NFCC - free walking path, Tupelo Swamp, birding in Madison
* Ray Charles Childhood Home in Greenville, FL - call for tour (850) 948-2251
* Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Madison, FL - 60 foot slide, beach, mini-golf, gem mining, Water Wars, Jump Pad.