121 NW Marion Street, c. 1860, Madison, FL 32340
Built in 1860 for Benjamin F. Wardlaw by William A. Hammerly of Baltimore, this Classical Revival architectural style house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the Historic American Building Survey. It has been renamed the Wardlaw-Smith-Goza Conference Center. Historically, the house was used as a hospital after the battle of Olustee, near Lake City, in 1864. It was also the site of a local WPA office used for dispensing commodities during the Great Depression.